Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TRAVEL

TRAVEL

MY WIFE AN I HAVE BEEN REGISTERED NURSES FOR 12 YEARS. WE ARE BOTH ENTERTAINING THE THOUGHT OF TRAVEL NURSING. I HAVE WORKED IN ORTHO, NEURO REHAB, TAUGHT CNA'S AND RN'S, STATE SURVEYOR, AND NOW PSYCH NURSING IN A PRISON. MY WIFE WORKED IN GERIATRICS, TRAVELING CONSULTANT IN GERIATRICS, DON OF A NURSING HOME, STATE SURVEYOR, AND NURSING SUPERVISOR IN A PRISON. WE LIVE IN WISCONSIN, THE KIDS ARE GROWN, AND WE WANT SUNNY PLACES. WE HAVE NEVER WORKED AS TRAVELING NURSES. WHAT IS AVAILABLE?

Re: TRAVEL

Hi,
    I just sent you a private message and I was not sure if you received it.
    I am with a company called First Call Team Inc. We are based out of St. Louis, MO. We have lots of different opportunities for you. Please feel free to call us at 314-965-1617 and ask to speak with a recruiter.
    My name is David Nations Jr. and I am the Marketing Director for the company and the contact for ultimatenurse.com. Thanks and have a great day!

Have you worked in a hospital setting before?

pysch nurse in a prison ward

I'm sure that's a boring job....

Re: pysch nurse in a prison ward

boring, no! we have about 22 inmates on this nurse managed unit. If you add the halucinations the population is about 50 with a few Gods,Demons,and your basic ax murders.

Re: pysch nurse in a prison ward

Hello Prison Nurse:

Sounds like you have an exciting life and lots of experience. We would like for you to visit our website for information on Travel Nursing. ReadyRecruit is currently looking for RN's with 1 year recent acute care experience and an active nursing license in one or more states. There is no obligation. Just click on "submit RN application".

Thank you,
    S. Alvey
    www.readyrefer.com/1714

Hi!

The company I currently work for probably does not have anything avaiable that you would be interested in, but I do know of a company that provides RN's to the California Department of Corrections. If you are interested in Prison work in California let me know. I will give your their number. I am currently looking for ER, OR and L&D nurses for hospitals in Southern and Central California, if you know of anyone .

Anonymous

Please be very careful of ReadyRecruit.

WR,,, three commas for Becca

Anonymous

See if this opportunity will work for one, or both of you:

Here’s a double-barreled opportunity that you’ll find hard to resist. First, if you have one year of experience (within the last 18 months) in acute care experience in the following fields: ER, Med/Surg, ICU/CCU, Tele and L&D; like to travel; would like to earn up to $10,000 per month; extraordinary benefits, and housing assistance……then, this is where you need to be! Start earning what you’re worth….YOU deserve it! Get all the details…..right here…..right now! http://www.readyrefer.com/5834

I also realize some people are actually happy with their jobs, where they work, etc….. so here’s opportunity # 2. Chances are, you work with someone, or know someone, that might be looking to make a change. Perhaps someone is thinking about making a move, and wondering what they’ll do once they get where they’re going? Why not tell them about: http://www.readyrefer.com/5834, and if they sign up, you’ll make yourself up to $750.00 for your assistance. Sign up as an affiliate, and you could soon be making some bonus cash. Get instructions on how to sign up at: http://www.readyrefer.com/5834. Do it TODAY. All inquiries are CONFIDENTIAL; you’re under no obligation, whatsoever.

Anonymous

Sounds like you know something about this ReadyRecruit outfit? Tell me why you seem to be so down on these folks? Please send any info you have to my regular e-mail address: rfsmith77@yahoo.com Thanx!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast