Thread: What Happened?

What Happened?

What happened to this board? It has been so slow for so long. What are all use nurses out there doing?

Well, I just wanted to get a new post up on the message board so here it is. How is everyone out there doing? Love, life, work, family, etc.....

Spill the beans!

Anonymous

Re: What Happened?

Do you want the real poop or something nice????

WR,,, three commas for Becca

Maybe people are home in bed with the covers over their heads saying, "oh god I'm glad I doent have to work today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

I have 5 days off every other weekend. I only spend the first day off doing that..LOLLL

WR,,, three commas for Becca

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and sings it back to you when you have forgot how it goes.

We're all doing our spring cleaning as well as working and going to school!! Or that's what I'm doing anyway!!

Member Extraordinaire

I just got home yesterday afternoon from a vacation to Ormond Beach Fl (I'm in Ind) Left home on 3/19. It was pretty nice for the most part. A couple of days it was VERY windy. Did Disney one day and as I say every year NEVER again then do it again guess I will as long as I have a 5 yr old till he outgrows it. On another note. The last day I worked 3/17 I started having awful abd pain (and I have a very high pain tolerance) I finally went to the ER at 6pm (I was working 7a-7p) well it was as I thought gallbladder...I said by gosh I'm going on vacation. Saw a PA at 8 she said she'd get me some pain med. At 9 she checked back on how it worked..hadn't gotten it yet so got that at 9 then felt better by 10 and went home with meds. I slept all the next day pretty much. I haven't had anymore attacks but kinds of watched what I ate. I guess I'll call my doc today. My plan now is maybe a lap in July (which will give me 3 weeks off and I have disability pay then go back to the beach that last week off with a co-worker and the little kids...what a plan

Sometimes we lurk, sometimes we're right where you can't miss us. We are always around somewhere

Andrew Lopez, RN
    http://www.4nursing.com

Member Extraordinaire

got a new laptop so now I can sit in my chair and watch tv and type...my other computer still won't let me on here to reply but hubbys will guess I messed something up over there

Computers can be sooooo tempermental

Glad to have you around when you can make it online and chime in.

I'm really pleased at how quickly the forums are growing, we topped 10,000 members this week. Kinda excited to see where we'll be six months from now.

Andrew Lopez, RN
    http://www.4nursing.com