Thread: HCSS or MEDSOURCE ???

HCSS or MEDSOURCE ???

Has anyone can give me reviews on HCSS ir MEDSOURCE?? If anyone has traveling with these companies, how well the pay, and so on. I started the process with another company then these two names came up. I know alittle about both like HCSS is for strike work but would like to hear from anyone whom has had experience with either. I am okay with traveling anywhere. Thanks
    sydnesue RN

Hcss

Wasn't sure if you received my previous reply. I've signed up with the same company, because I've heard so many great things about them. So far they have been very professional. I have all of my paperwork completed and I only waiting for the other state board to complete my license processing. So far, the talk in regard to "pay" is sounding great. Lots of short term assignments-- won't have to leave my current job.

Smile Medsource ???

Just got your reply. Are you talking about Medsource? I just started talking to them yesterday. I was talking to this other company Nursechoice. I sent them all this stuff and started to take there required tests. I am a little worried about them because I hear so much negative about there sister company American Mobile. They have high pay rates $36-$40/ hr but I think that they perks are less. Finding a company seems very difficult but I quess I will keep on and see what fits right. Thanks

Re: HCSS or MEDSOURCE ???

Hi,

If you are interested in traveling. Please give me a call to discuss your next assignment. My name is Tony and I am a recruiter for Virtual Healthcare Staffing. You can check out the travel assignment on our website www.virtualhealthcarestaffing.com or feel free to call me at 866-761-6091.

Regards,
    Tony