Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disappointed

Re: Disappointed

I have to agree the pages are slow to load. Hopefully some techy person can speed it up....

I too was "warned" numerous time on another forum, seem you cannot voice anything that is not in line with the moderator, and it was ok for that moderator to name agencies but you had better not name ones she didn't approve..and banned from another, geesh all I did was tell the moderator that the person they were slamming had no clue to her petty beef with another forum...

Soooo I am hoping this one is different.

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Just an update, folks! We do have MANY new members joining every day, but I would like to see more posting from everyone. Oh, I know.....we are all busy with work and life in general. However, things ARE looking up. I hope everyone becomes an intergral part of the site.

Thanks to Aaron and all his hard work....

'Cat'

I have to agree with Sylvia. I am also disappointed.
    It seems that although I have had several really bad travel experiences....and I could probably save others from similar ones, I am not permitted to even "review" the agencies in question...probably because they are advertisers on this website.

So...then I would warn that just because they advertise here....and have good reviews/ratings here does not necessarily mean they deserve such ratings.

I am saddened to find that this is not an honest forum.

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Sfitz, I am sorry you've had some bad experiences. I have done alot of Home Health in the past, and not everyone likes the same agencies. That probably explains why there are so many.....ans what works for one, may not work for someone else.

'Cat'

Quote Originally Posted by sfitzrn View Post
    It seems that although I have had several really bad travel experiences....and I could probably save others from similar ones, I am not permitted to even "review" the agencies in question...probably because they are advertisers on this website.

So...then I would warn that just because they advertise here....and have good reviews/ratings here does not necessarily mean they deserve such ratings.

I had to re-read my post. I just want to clarify, It was on another forum(s) that I was banned and my posts deleted and/or edited by the moderator. NOT this forum. So far no one has threatened me here or banned me I am very vocal and not politically correct. I am just too old for games.

Tis true that what works for one person may not work for another. I've had good experiences with agencies that others have had horrible experiences and vice-versa. I don't knowwhat your "reviews" said or who they were about.... I try to state just the facts, sometimes that is hard. Like when richards healthcare paid me about $12.75/hr for working Thanksgiving in MS after Katrina. I had to file a wage claim with the Texas employment commission, took about 5 moths to get the monies owed to me. I do not like CCTC, used them the first time I traveled, and was low balled bad. Smae with american mobile.... As far as I know, I have not said anything to be stifled here. I would hope that the moderator would explain if I was.

A forum is what you make it. Instead of breezing through the threads take time to answer a few with no replies.
    Gotta agree with this. It's a quote that's been used a lot, but i think it applies: "Be the change you want to see."
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][U][B]Marie[/B][/U], RN in O.R, pursuing BSN, semester [U]?[/U] of [U]?[/U]:)[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B]Supposedly 8 out of 10 people suffer from hemorrhoids. Does that mean that the other 2 people [I]enjoy[/I] them???:confused:[/B][/FONT]
    [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT][/B]
    [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]My little peapod has arrived :).[/FONT][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by sfitzrn View Post

Don't let that big mysql error on the page fool you.

Before you make defaming remarks about this website please do at least some sort of inquiry into why something doesn't work. Assuming is never a good idea.

The reviews section is not working properly right now due to some compatibility issues with some other software we use. Due to the enormous amount of custom programming we have on this site, it has been a difficult issue to resolve.

I apologize if I come off as rude or defensive, but I put a good many hours of my day, EVERY DAY into making this site a better place and WE ABSOLUTELY DO NOT CENSOR PEOPLE FOR THEIR OPINIONS and I take offense to the accusation.

We are more than fair and we will always allow you to speak your mind.

Of course if you start cursing at people, making hateful, racist, sexist, and other offensive remarks, then we are going to take action. Those things are not part of what this site is about. Anything else is fair game.

-Aaron

I'm a little cranky, so if I offended anyone please forgive me!

I'm supposed to be flying into and out of Houston tomorrow and my back yard looks like it has two feet of snow in it, but it's actually about two feet of ice/sleet. And now...HOUSTON is having an ice storm.

sfitzrn,

I am working to get the reviews fixed, and will have an update as soon as I can get it taken care of.

Quote Originally Posted by Marie_LPN View Post
    Gotta agree with this. It's a quote that's been used a lot, but i think it applies: "Be the change you want to see."
    Excellent reply! Glad you have come aboard! BTW, I hope to see some of your M*A*S*H avatars here. I always got a laugh from them.
    Cary James Barrett, RN, BSN

Shortbus,
    The site has really started to pick up. I hope to see this trend continue. Keep working on the review section as I feel this could be a very powerful tool for nurses to add to their evaluation. We all have our experiences and need to share that wealth with others in this profession. BTW: Great Name! (see below)

Hey Mag!!!
    Could we please call Aaron by his Screen name: Shortbus... it can get a little confusing ie "Great job Aaron" not directly following his post in a subscribed thread prompts the thought "What the heck did I do?" :lmao:

Thanks guys,
    Neversettle71 (Aaron) ;-)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast