Thread: New Member

Hey everyone! I have Just joined this site today. To say the least, it is very interesting. It helps to hear the experiences of other nurses. My empathy goes out to the young nurses coming into this profession. Nursing has not always been the way it is now. I am on the end of my career where many of you, I'm sure, are just beginning. So much politics and beauracuracy. I'm not sure where it will all lead to.

On a lighter note, I am on a travel assignment in California. Haven't ever been this far away from home. It's O.K. but I can say that it is a different world out here. When I stopped in Sacramento for my license, I was in awe of all the nurses coming in from all over the country. I would welcome to hear from my sisters in Nusing. All of you take care of yourselves out there.
    Texasaggie43

Member Extraordinaire

Re: New Member

Quote Originally Posted by TexasAggie43
    Hey everyone! I have Just joined this site today. To say the least, it is very interesting. It helps to hear the experiences of other nurses. My empathy goes out to the young nurses coming into this profession. Nursing has not always been the way it is now. I am on the end of my career where many of you, I'm sure, are just beginning. So much politics and beauracuracy. I'm not sure where it will all lead to.

On a lighter note, I am on a travel assignment in California. Haven't ever been this far away from home. It's O.K. but I can say that it is a different world out here. When I stopped in Sacramento for my license, I was in awe of all the nurses coming in from all over the country. I would welcome to hear from my sisters in Nusing. All of you take care of yourselves out there.
    How is traveling working for you? Is it what you'd hoped for?

Re: New Member

Quote Originally Posted by TexasAggie43

On a lighter note, I am on a travel assignment in California. Haven't ever been this far away from home. It's O.K. but I can say that it is a different world out here. When I stopped in Sacramento for my license, I was in awe of all the nurses coming in from all over the country. I would welcome to hear from my sisters in Nursing. All of you take care of yourselves out there.
    Well, if you don't mind hearing from one of your brothers in nursing, LOL...

WELCOME to the site!

BTW, Hook'Em Horns!

Cary James Barrett, RN, BSN