Thread: Why doesn't anyone resond?

Why doesn't anyone resond?

I am very new here and noticed that there are several posts out there without responses. I also noticed the member # and can not believe that very few of you respond to questions that have been posted. I tried to post 2 questions and although there have been views no-one has tried to answer my questions.

The only reason I joined was to stay up to date with issues and to see what ideas are out there. So far, the only news I have seen has been non-nursing related and some jokes have been posted.

Is anyone there?

Re: Why doesn't anyone resond?

Quote Originally Posted by abu1030
    I am very new here and noticed that there are several posts out there without responses. I also noticed the member # and can not believe that very few of you respond to questions that have been posted. I tried to post 2 questions and although there have been views no-one has tried to answer my questions.

The only reason I joined was to stay up to date with issues and to see what ideas are out there. So far, the only news I have seen has been non-nursing related and some jokes have been posted.

Is anyone there?
    This past month I've tried to be more active. Please, reply here with links to your other 2 posted questions and I'll try to give some feedback on those Threads.

Cary James Barrett, RN, BSN

Quote Originally Posted by abu1030

Is anyone there?
    Welcome aboard. I know exactly where you are coming from. Just be patient. Maybe if one or two people start posting it will be contagious and others will do the same.

Where exactly in New York do you live? I have relatives in Kenmore New York. It gets too bloody damn cold up there for my taste. I am heading down under to live at the end of the year. I can't wait to be back in Australia. It is a beautiful country with lovely people

i'm here honey Just ask the old nurse some ? and she might reply k

Hey abu I'm new here, too and I think I looked at my first posts about 10 times before someone responded. I saw that folks had looked at it but didn't say anything! Arghhhh! I feel ya buddy, know how ya feel. It's daunting when you are really looking for an answer to something. I think folks look at posts but if they don't have anything to contribute they just move on. Sometimes it's better to have to wait for a GOOD answer.

Thanks for the responses everyone...I do have some questions but I am just winding down from a 13 hour day. My brain needs a rest and some time to recharge

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Ok, I'll stop by and say hello. I know what you mean by the long hours. Been there myself. Hang in there!