Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LPN Jobs

Anonymous

Re: LPN Jobs

I'm sorry but I really don't know much about the LPN travel situation.. I was an LPN for 17 years. I didn't travel then.

It can certainly happen that there is no contract when one is up. Happened to me. I took two weeks off. I didn't look during that time and I had two more weeks off.

I hate to say this but finding a good company is sometimes a crap shoot. It depends on what your speciality is. And it also depends on what states you work in ..Especially as an LPN ..Many states use LPN's to the max others limit them too much. IMHO...

I will make an observation.. Go to school and get your RN.

I have my bills paid ususally two months in advance. That is my cushion. So when I don't have a contract I only have to eat.. Always have some money in reserve for any problems that are bound to come up.

WR,,, three commas for Becca

You can research the two companies you are in contract with here. Just scroll down the Main Index and check the Thread for Companies.

[ QUOTE ]

I will make an observation.. Go to school and get your RN.

I have my bills paid ususally two months in advance. That is my cushion. So when I don't have a contract I only have to eat.. Always have some money in reserve for any problems that are bound to come up.

You can research the two companies you are in contract with here. Just scroll down the Main Index and check the Thread for Companies.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good advice... If you only have a year or two of experience under your belt as an LPN, my guess is that you would have a bad experience as a traveller, that is, if you can even find good travel contracts as an LPN.

But go ahead and check out our companies thread... Oh and by the way, you aint seen nothin' yet... our Jobs board is about to become the most awesome on the net.

Anonymous

Thanks for the info

Sylvia

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12