Thread: sister died today

sister died today

Boy, another shi--y day. My sister died today while I was standing in the hall getting screamed at by a patient because SHE didn't like the food. Give me a break!!! Sometimes I could just scream "GET A GRIP, ITS JUST FOOD." God people can be SO STUPID.:mad: :mad: There she is b--ching and complaining about nothing.

Member Extraordinaire

Re: sister died today

Sorry to hear about your sister. You have those that never complain and those you can't make happy. Had your sister been sick for a while or was this unexpected? Take care of you and your family.

Thank You for your thoughts.
    Well, Linda (my Sister) had bowel cancer about 20 years ago and was clear up until about 8 months ago.She died of lung cancer.I just had an appointment with a geneticist. Apparently our family has HNPCC(or so the geneticist believes).They want to start gentic testing on the siblings,but they have refused.My father died from a primary brain tumor in 1967,my mother had bowel CA and I have another sister with multiple myeloma.So that really sucks.My mother refuses to release my fathers medical information.Kind of ironic, my nephew is a Dr. in the field of genetics.I guess thats why I went into nursing eh?!

Shellbell - I'm so very sorry to hear about your family loss. May your sister rest in peace and now she is at a better place in 100% health.

I pray that peace & strength surrounds you during this time of mourning. Please, excuse those with the simple complaints... they may have more going on they we know.

Peace...
    Cary James Barrett, RN, BSN