Thread: 15k Sign Ons/Full Relocation

15k Sign Ons/Full Relocation

Hey there RNs-

This is a great opportunity to get closer to your family or out to your favorite vacation spot for little to no cost. I work with over 600 hospitals nationwide that are staffing full time and permanent positions for RNs. Sign on bonuses get as high as 15k dollars, some hospitals offer full relocation packages. We are looking for nurses of all specialties, so give me a call, write me an email, or reply to this post if you are interested. My hospitals have already paid for all of my fees associated with recruiting, so that makes my services 100% free. This service is also confidential. I look forward to bettering your situation.

Connor Bartley
    "Bringing People in Healthcare Together"
    Martin Fletcher and Associates
    Direct:877 782-5989
    Email: cbartley@martinfletcher.com

Re: 15k Sign Ons/Full Relocation

I want to thank those of you have responded to my post. I have already been able to help 3 RNs find new jobs since I posted this thread on the 22nd of September. I find nothing more rewarding than helping you find a better opportunity. Let me know what I can do to help.

Connor Bartley
    Martin Fletcher and Associates
    Direct: 877 782-5989
    Email: cbartley@martinfletcher.com

Where are these 15K sign-ons located, and what is the hourly pay? How long is the contract. I possibly may be interested, if you can answer these questions for me.

Ed

I to am very curious about these hospitals offering such a large sign-on bonus. Are they in the Southeast by any chance? I noticed that you posted pretty quickly and then nothing...Was it a one time deal?

Thank you for your interest. These large sign on bonuses are in various locations across the country. Some are in AZ, others in GA, FL, NM, NV. If you are looking at a specific area, let me know and we can talk about the options my company represents out that way.

Thanks,
    Connor Bartley
    Martin, Fletcher & Associates
    cbartley@martinfletcher.com
    877-782-5989

I would like to thank everyone who has requested some information regarding this post. These sign on bonuses are ongoing and if you are interested in what opportunities are available to you across the country, feel free to send me an email or give me a call and I will do my best to find the right job for you out there. Thank you for your interest and for all that you do as a nurse.

Connor Bartley
    877-782-5989

Hello CBartley123.......are the nursing jobs in all areas including management? Do you place nursing directors and educators? thanks

It most certainly does include management and educators. Those positions are less common, obviously, but they are certainly available. Is there a particular area that you are concentrating your efforts? I could check our accounts and see what we have.

Just wanted to post something very excting. Had a new oppotunity come available in AZ that is offering a $20,000 sign on and relocation package for a 2 year commitment. Two hours south of Vegas in Bullhead City. Let me know if you're interested.

Connor

877-782-5989