Thread: CLNC looking to network

Smile CLNC looking to network

Hi. I am new to this forum. I am a CLNC who is looking to network, subcontract and motivate other CLNCs to expand our opportunities in the nurse consulting business. No, I do not think that it is AMWAY. I feel strongly about my background as a nurse and I am ready to take on the new challenge as a legal nurse consultant. It is exactly what was said on these posts...if you want to do it, go out and do it.
    My experience is in Pediatrics. 22 years, 18 as a nurse practitioner. When I finished my degree, being an NP was not a family household name. Now, mostly everyone at least knows that NP's exist. The same holds true for LNCs.
    I am recently involved in a OBGYN court case and a Peds Expert I happened to sit next to said to me that it is so hard to think back to a Pediatrician who does not have a PNP working with them. That is what I want in this profession. To envision us as part of the legal team--you can't do it without us.
    I did do my certification through the Milazzo Institute and it was the best money I have ever spent. It empowers you. Not only in this job but in your day to day living.
    I have been involved with network marketing. This is not it.
    And I still use the products that I sold. Great stuff.

If you need an expert or behind the scene consult, please get in touch with me.

Resume on request.

Joanne Boschi RN,MSN,CPNP,CLNC
    4500 Joshua Lane
    Walnutport PA 18088
    610-554-3277
    boschiclnc@hughes.net

Live life as an exclamation, not an explanation!

Re: CLNC looking to network

Hi Joanne,

I am also new to this forum of legal nurse consulting. I recently received my ALNC through RN Market last year. My background includes ICU, CCU, home care, case management, and utilization review. I don't think we're to far from each other. I live in Mechanicsburg, PA, which is in central PA. I will certainly keep you in mind for any pediatric cases. Hope you will do the same for me. Take care.

Kristi Prowell
    Central Penn Legal Nurse Associates, LLC
    906 Kent Drive
    Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
    717-732-9060
    info@centralpennlna.com