Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Anyone Out There Doing College Network - Lpn To Rn Asn?

Smile Re: Anyone Out There Doing College Network - Lpn To Rn Asn?

Quote Originally Posted by toniannryan View Post
    I am doing life span development now as well and I am having a rough time with the material. Idont know where to begin myself. I was trying to see if I could find the course on audio. I think that would help a lot other than readig all the time. If u got any good pointers I would love to hear about them. I am also not feeling so confident about the program because of all the negative feedbacks. Good luck
    Try looking on Flashcards: The world's largest library of printable flash cards under the general topic "nursing".

Re: Anyone Out There Doing College Network - Lpn To Rn Asn?

Thanks I really appreciate the suggestion. I hope I can pull this off if not its money wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by toniannryan View Post
    I am doing life span development now as well and I am having a rough time with the material. Idont know where to begin myself. I was trying to see if I could find the course on audio. I think that would help a lot other than readig all the time. If u got any good pointers I would love to hear about them. I am also not feeling so confident about the program because of all the negative feedbacks. Good luck
    Toni,

I forwarded your information to our Customer Care Unit. Someone will be contacting you to assist with your studies in LifeSpan Developmental Psychology. At this time, we do not have the information available in an audio format, but they should be able to devise a study plan that will help you retain the information.

Sincerely,
    Rick
    The College Network

Has ANYONE been happy with the college network? Anyone at all?? I met with an advisor today and also talked to Indiana State University. Please email me with any advice you may have....

Thanks
    Dawn

No, I am not using the college network to get my BSN. My friend signed up a year and a half ago and she is not doing it anymore either. After she signed up for it she realized that it was not necessary,and that she could attend Excelsior on her own without paying TCN all that money. Now she is back in a traditional school getting her BSN. I actually recommend a school called Chamberlain College if you want to get your BSN. They actually have several on-site locations as well. If you are a RN already it is even better because as long as you have an active unencumbered license they will accept all your science credits regardless of how old they are. And they automatically give you 80 credits toward your 128 credits needed to graduate. The classes are offered online also. I just wanted to put this out there that there are ways to get your BSN besides TCN. Also they offer financial assistance.

:nurse-haha:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456