Hi Everyone,

I'm completely new here and wanted to let everyone know that I'm doing the TCN-ISU-SSU LVN-BSN program in Modesto, CA area and was wondering if anyone was doing the program in CA. I'm just working on my prereqs. right now. I started with TCN with at least 30 credits. I've tested out of Fresh College Eng and Tech Writing and working on completing Ethics and Life Span Development in the next month. It's incrediably hard to find others in CA who are studying on their own. Another LVN I worked with dumped TCN/ISU/SSU when she failed her first test and got on with University of Pheonix here. They started a LVN-BSN program that costs $62k after she's done. She's got virtually no credits. Anyways, I know TCN is alittle expensive and doesn't do any degree granting but I figured I'd give it a try on my own. It will cost me about $24K when I'm done with everything. I'm curious to know if anyone knows what Sonoma State University's approved clinical facilities were? They're the ones contracting with ISU to get the CA BSN clinical requirements. I would be curious to know if anyone is in the same program me?! Thanks!