Thread: Anyone Out There Doing College Network - Lpn To Rn Asn?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Anyone Out There Doing College Network - Lpn To Rn Asn?

Dear Amylpn,
    I Would Have Taken The Lpn To Bsn But, I Wanted To Get My Assoc. First , Work Make Some Money And Then Take The Rest. With College Network, It Would Take Me 1 Yr To Get My Assoc. And Then Go Back And Get My Batcholors Degree - Taking Me 1 Yr. Then My Masters Taking Me Additional 1 Yr. If I Didnt Need To Get Ahead In My Current Job, So Many Opportunites For Rns Out There, Then I Would Have Gone On.

But If You Can Do It, I Would. There Is Much Discipline In Studing, You Ask My Husband. I Study About 2-3 Hours Everynight.

Email Back If Any More Questions, Or If You Happen To Get Started With It..would Be Curious On How Long They Say It Would Take You.

Robin

I just recently signed up for college network few weeks ago. I am currently working full time and going to school at my local community college but as soon as I am done with this semester, i will start doing the college network study modules. does anyone out there have a success doing this lvn to bsn course via ISU? i want to know so at least i have inspiration. i have seconds thought sometimes wether i want to get my rn undergraduate level through community college or lvn to bsn through college network/idiana state university (ISU). please, i need some advice!!!

Hi. I'm new to this site. I'm interested to see how everyone who's posted and using the College network is comming along since the begining of this thread? I am waiting for my books. I've been an LPN for 27 years. They tell me my college credits from over the last 20 some-odd years will transfer. I have to take A&P 1 and 2 and micro though. I'm kindo of nerdy and love to read so I hope I can pull this off. Please tell me how you all are making out with the program 4 months later?
    Thanks,
    Debbie