Thread: Career Change

Smile Career Change

Thinking of switching from Home Health Nursing and Infusion Therapy (IV) Team to Legal Nurse Consulting. There is a University that has Paralegal courses, 2 years and a online course from another university, which takes up to 1 year Then as everyone seems to know Vickie Milazzo. I'm trying tofind the best way to go. Anyone help:

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Re: Career Change

Quote Originally Posted by AQTR RN View Post
    Thinking of switching from Home Health Nursing and Infusion Therapy (IV) Team to Legal Nurse Consulting. There is a University that has Paralegal courses, 2 years and a online course from another university, which takes up to 1 year Then as everyone seems to know Vickie Milazzo. I'm trying tofind the best way to go. Anyone help:

To be honest, it seems like Vickie's program is the way to go, if you have the time/money. Have you decided which way to go?

'Cat'

Red face Re: Career Change

I Took Vickie's Course In August And I Haven't Had Any Luck Yet. But I Am A Vip Member So They Have To Help Me Unlimited For Free...haha...they Don't Help You Find The Attorneys Though, They Help You With Getting Started Adn With Your Work Prodcuts And Your Marketing Examples, Etc.

Re: Career Change

I am also looking into starting this field and am actually considering taking a paralegal course instead to open the door even wider. I have been researching more LNC schools, Kaplan and AALNC seem to come out on top as far as flexibility, course content and finances.... haven't started the paralegal search yet. Wonder what the pros/cons of LNC vsnurse paralegal are. If you can share any info you have, i'd really appreciate it.