Quote Originally Posted by orionseal View Post
Maby; maby not, the big question is with the steriotypical autoworkers rate of pay versus the amount of work they actualy do they might be abble to apply one or possably two bandaids to a shift; that is if they got some overtime for it.
We have a local plant here that the union just went on strike and basicly shut the place down. Sabitage and chasing away vendors and suppliers just is not the way to keep a job. The owners were forced to go bankrupt. :hung:

My first question is why strike when you have a job for $20.00 an hour (and most of those guys never graduated from highschool)?:2confused:

My second question is would you want these guys working on you in the E.R. especialy if they were busy and haddn't been allowed a coffee break?:eek:
You got that right.........I know a guy in California who gets $28 an hour to drive cars out of the factory to a parking lot. 100% health benefits and guranteed lunch and breaks. I'd say why did I go to college but this guys days are numbered. take care.