Thread: Jobs in Arizona

Jobs in Arizona

Hello All-

I was curious if anyone had interest in taking a look a permanent job opportunities in Arizona. My company, a free healthcare staffing firm, currently works with 11 hospitals throughout the state.

Available positions range from Staff level RNs to Management, CNS, and Director level positions. In addition to this there are opening for case management, psych nursing and even some openings for new grads.

Every hospital offers different incentives from free benefits for employee and family to various sign on and relocation bonuses.

As you know Arizona is a hot spot for nurses, so these positions will be filled quickly. The services are free and confidential with no strings attached. Please let me know if you are interested and I can tell you just how easy the process is.

Thank you,

Connor Bartley
    Nurse Consultant
    Martin Fletcher and Associates
    cbartley@martinfletcher.com
    877 782-5989

Wink Re: Jobs in Arizona

Let me know if you would like to interview for a full time position in Arizona. I would love to help.

Connor Bartley
    "Bringing People in Healthcare Together"
    www.martinfletcher.com
    cbartley@martinfletcher.com
    Direct: 877-782-5989

Re: Jobs in Arizona

Nine nurses placed into permanent jobs in AZ last month. That is pretty impressive. Take advantage of the free service.

Please send info:
    On your company,
    Positions available, preferably in the West Phoenix area!
    mmcgough4@cox.net

Thanks

Thank you for your interest.

First let me tell you a little about my company. We are a healthcare staffing firm that offers a free and confidential service to help you find a full time and permanent job. We have been hired by specific hospitals to act as an extension of their HR department to effectively screen candidates and send in the good ones for interviews. We are not a travel agency, nor do we help you find PRN work, but if you are looking for full time and permanent positions, I can certainly help you out.

That being said, in Phoenix we work with a number of facilities that include: Maricopa Medical Center, John C. Lincoln (both campuses), Banner Baywood in Mesa, the Mayo Clinic, Iasis St. Luke's, Paradise Valley, Chandler Regional and Gilbert Regional. As I'm sure you are familiar with the Phoenix area, this list does not offer many opportunities on the west side of Phoenix. Two are downtown (Maricopa and St. Luke's) and the John C. Lincoln facilities are NW.

However, I would encourage you to exercise all options. All hospitals are offering different benefits, salaries, cross training opportunities, etc. It all depends on what you are looking for. I want to tailor a position for you. Please let me know what would interest you in an opportunity and I will do my best to find you the best match. In the meantime, feel free to navigate our website www.martinfletcher.com and see for yourself the various positions we represent in the Phoenix area.

Regards,
    Connor Bartley
    Martin-Fletcher & Associates
    Direct: 877 782-5989
    Email: cbartley@martinfletcher.com