Thread: Hello

Hello

I clicked on this file and it said there were no posts! I just know the friendly nurses from AR will be stopping by to say hi! It's the southern hospitality.

My name is Sylvia and I am a travel RN,med/surg/ortho/neuro, based out of Little Rock, (I am rarely there). I'll be spending Christmas there with my son and his wife. Hope the weather is nice. I don't care for the cold Brrrrrrr....

It will be nice to hear about AR,

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Re: Hello

Hi, Sylvia! The Forum just went up in the past few days. Doesn't it feel good to 'christen' a Forum? I hope many more will post here soon.

'Cat'

Hmmm no one from Arkansas??

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Guess you are the first one, eh? Then again, the Forum just went up.....

'Cat'

hello??

Unhappy Re: Hello

Hello to my fellow Ar. nurses.I just joined this forum & my first one to boot.I GRADUATED 2 years ago @ the ripe old age of 47 with my RN.I do get discouraged with the pay and lack of jobs with a decent working hours;but I still love nursing.Any advice for a hard worker,lover of the profession,and always repectful to my fellow heathcare workers,on how to get ahead in this field.You would think after 30 years in the business that I would have most of the answers.Oh yeah,I was a CNA,and LPN.:endof:

I live in AR and just found this forum. The weather is sunny and about 70 in NW corner close to Fayetteville. Sylvia, where are you working? I am just considering travel nursing. Any tips on where to start...best company?? I will be interested in surgical services.
    Thanks and nice to meet you all.

justatraveler

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia321 View Post
    I clicked on this file and it said there were no posts! I just know the friendly nurses from AR will be stopping by to say hi! It's the southern hospitality.

My name is Sylvia and I am a travel RN,med/surg/ortho/neuro, based out of Little Rock, (I am rarely there). I'll be spending Christmas there with my son and his wife. Hope the weather is nice. I don't care for the cold Brrrrrrr....

It will be nice to hear about AR,
    Not from AR. But I did stop by there to get a pic of your state capital. Boy in July is sure is hot enough there. Can't eat ice cream it melts too quick...LOL

I live here in Sherwood, Arkansas just outside of Little Rock. I am so glad summer is apon us. Tornados in April just missed my house by 1 block. I would much rather have the oppressive heat of the summer than tornados of the spring. Other wise love Arkansas. Lived Hawaii 13 years, and lived many other places. This is where I will spend the rest of my life.