Thread: Subsidized housing in L.A?

Subsidized housing in L.A?

Hi everybody

I am a nurse trained overseas , and just received licensure in California.Since most travel companies seem to require experience in the U.S, I guess i will first have to try working a regular hospital..would anybody know if there are hospital in L.A or surroundings that provide nurses with subsidized housing?(L.A is so expensive!)
    Thanks for helping!
    Rebe

Smile Re: Subsidized housing in L.A?

Hi Rebe,
    Yes, there is a new Hospital that just opened up in Los Angeles.
    They are a private hosptial with excellent benefits and they have a great sign on bonus, with relocation allowance. Check them out. The number is 310-772-4963- Ask for Sherry Johnson the Nurse Recruiter to set you up on an interview. I hope this helps.

Re: Subsidized housing in L.A?

If you need housing let me know.

Duplex near The Grove---Amazing 3-bedroom/2-bath + den duplex near The Grove (The Grove), which is just a few blocks east of Beverly Hills. The Spanish Style duplex is on the top floor; it has dark hardwood floors and vaulted ceilings, separate kitchen with breakfast room, dining room and laundry room with washer and dryer. The place is about 2200 square feet. Very LARGE!
    I just found out that my friend who I share this amazing space is moving out so I am looking to rent out her room and the other room with she uses as an office. It is on another side of the house so there is complete privacy. There is also a parking spot. The rent would be about $1500 for both rooms. They can't be split up as the closet is in one room and the bathroom is in another.

LINK:
    share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2AcOW7lq1bMXHg
    I am only looking for ONE person. preferably female...It is available Dec 15th