Thread: My Thoughts

Smile My Thoughts

I love coming here and try to participate as much as I feel I can when I have questions or would like others insight and when I have my own personal views to share. I do not know what the membership in total numbers is like here, but I sure wish others would share more of there great knowledge and views. I have often seen a question or an opinion asked for and see that many people have viewed the posting but never respond with a comment or their wisdom. I love this forum, but would also love to see more participation in regard to others posting answers to question or their opinions when asked.

I do want to welcome everyone new to the forum. I am fairly new myself, but I do try to check in frequently and add to various topics when I feel I can.

Thanks and I appreciate this website/forum.

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Arrow Re: My Thoughts

Thanks for dropping by when you can, naskippy! I agree: I have seen the same thing: many have read the posts, but few post. However, I am sure that they will 'take the hint' and eventually post, also. Remember Curlie's line in 'City Slickers' about the power of one. Thanks for being a member!

'Cat'

Re: My Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by naskippy View Post
    I love coming here and try to participate as much as I feel I can when I have questions or would like others insight and when I have my own personal views to share. I do not know what the membership in total numbers is like here, but I sure wish others would share more of there great knowledge and views. I have often seen a question or an opinion asked for and see that many people have viewed the posting but never respond with a comment or their wisdom. I love this forum, but would also love to see more participation in regard to others posting answers to question or their opinions when asked.

I do want to welcome everyone new to the forum. I am fairly new myself, but I do try to check in frequently and add to various topics when I feel I can.

Thanks and I appreciate this website/forum.
    naskippy, Thank you for posting your thoughts. I will say the activity has picked up greatly in the past couple of months... thanks to folks like you.

Ya'll come back now, ya hear!

Cary James Barrett, RN, BSN