Thread: Help me fill these jobs travelers!

Exclamation Help me fill these jobs travelers!

If you are interested in any of the positions below please email me for more information! Great rates and great company (Platinum Select)AND-- dedicated/sincere recruiter!

* Central FL / Tele RN

* Southern CA / L&D RN

* Central CA / ICU,L&D, MedSurg RNs

* Panhandle FL / ICU

* Austin, TX / stepdown, OR RN

* Orlando, FL / ER

Re: Help me fill these jobs travelers!

Hello- I am an OR RN, I have never traveled but I really would like to start and I am interested in going to Austin. I currently work in Tulsa, Ok in a large hospital. I would love to hear from you about what your company offers. I have been a nurse for a year and a half with all OR experience in mostly ortho and neuro. Hope to hear from you soon- Kasey

Quote Originally Posted by kaseyOR View Post
    Hello- I am an OR RN, I have never traveled but I really would like to start and I am interested in going to Austin. I currently work in Tulsa, Ok in a large hospital. I would love to hear from you about what your company offers. I have been a nurse for a year and a half with all OR experience in mostly ortho and neuro. Hope to hear from you soon- Kasey
    Kasey,

I would be happy to help you get started in traveling. The easiest way for us to efficiently get things started would be through email and phone. My email address is SSoldner@platinumselect.org and my toll free number is 866-217-6808. If you will call and or email me your most current resume I will be able to tell you more about all the great advantages to working with Platinum and get the process started. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Could you give me a baseline pay range for an RN traveler vs LPN traveler both straight out of school with 15 years CNA experience only. Thanks, Charlene