Thread: has anyone heard of Response1 or Strategic Nurse travel companies

has anyone heard of Response1 or Strategic Nurse travel companies

Hi,

I've been travelling for about 6 years and am wondering why pay rates have either dropped or stayed the same? I have worked with 4 companies and keep current on their books to trade them off for the best package. 1 big company 1 medium (but rapidly growing too big for it's boots) 1 small and 1 rapid response. It seems insurance is worse than ever and they are trying to offer me the same rates for a hospital I worked at 4 years ago?

I'm looking around for new companies and wondered if anyone had heard of either Response 1 or Strategic Nurse staffing? Honestly, it is harder to find a quality company than to find a date...

thanks Frangi

Exclamation Re: has anyone heard of Response1 or Strategic Nurse travel companies

I am researching travel companies as a "to be" first traveler. Strategic Nurse was one of the recruiters I talked to and have been doing some research to find more out about them, so far without any luck. Not even the Better Business Bureau lists them. The recruiter sounded sincere but then again so does a used car salesman. If anyone out there has any information on this company, please reply to this posting. Any suggested companies will also be appreciated.

Thumbs down Re: has anyone heard of Response1 or Strategic Nurse travel companies

RUN AWAY FROM THEM AS FAST AS YOU CAN

I did, but my buddy signed with them and has had nothing but trouble. they are new and their recruiters are still wet behind the ears!! she had to talk them thru her contact, the recruiter just rambles on and on with fast talk when she can get a hold of him.

Get used to hearing things like this "my computer was down", "didn't get your timesheet again", "oh but guaranteed hours means you can be cancelled 36 hours a contract" "oh i didn't get that message" "my voicemail was full" "the fax was down".

How on earth as a "would-be traveler" did you ever end up taking with this company?

you got it right with used-car salesman

Re: has anyone heard of Response1 or Strategic Nurse travel companies

I guess no one has any experience Strategic Nurse!!!! They are still actively pursuing me with many promises and exactly where I want to go. Please someone help me by sharing your experiences with this company. There are many more companies but the area I want to go in Missouri is not very popular, Sikeston or Popular Bluff.