After nearly burning out, (very close!) with nursing, I decided to change my direction. I worked very hard to get my BSN only to find out that not only would my salary not help pay it off, but that I was doing the exact same work only with an extra bill. I tried "Forensic Nursing" at our local state hospital only to discover that the staff had more mental health issues than the patients, the environment was very dangerous, and my personality could not deal with the mind games. I have worked in the health care environment since 1992. During those years I have worked hard, short staffed etc. I was always told my the managers and supervisors, "Just deal with it!" Naturally, I finally got to the point where I could not deal with the staff and resource shortage. I am not complaining nor trying to be negative as nursing really is what I am suited for, but I am trying to find an environment that is mentally stimulating without the extreme stress. So, now I am working for an agency that provides in home nursing. (Private Duty) I do like the flexible scheduling and the lack of mind games. (But the pay is low.) I have gotten interested in the role of nurses in the law environment, or Legal consultants. I do not want to jump into this as the programs can be expensive. So, my question is: Has anyone heard about Vickie Milazzo Institute? The promotional material is impressive and thorough. I just wonder how many nurses have really done well with the training. The statements that they can make up to $150 an hour seems a little to good to be true. Anyone?:frustrated: