Thread: New to these forums

New to these forums

First I would like to say hello to all my Fellow travelers.Second just to let you know I am a Surgical Tech that has been traveling for almost 10 years.I was looking for a * Traveler forum and stumbled across this one.This one seemed the best and hope its ok, if I tag along here a little while.maybe someone can point me towards a good tech traveler site till then,Ill be hanging here with you all.* pitches a tent and claims squatters rights :houra:

I am currently looking for a new company to go with.large companies such as Cross Country just do not fit my style.They are great for a newer traveler, but just didn't fit my style

I need a small to mid sized company that have recruiters that acually answer the phone,are detail oriented and don't drop the ball on you. Like ...... Oh we are having trouble finding suitable housing for you, you might have to stay at the Bates Motel , The Worst Western OR we can place you in a halfway decent place . Unfortunately we didn't take the time to research the area before we gave you a $$$ per hour.So to stay at the halfwaydecent Inn we will have to rework your contract and pay you less.Or acually send you on an assignment and because they did NOT send a complete portfolio to said new hospital the contract falls through after you drove the 2k miles. And to top it off charge you for the housing * because they said technically the assignment hadn't started yet.Please list any good companies ** all sister companies included.I would like to thank you in advance for any help :39:

I love what I do, I care about the health care profession and represent it to the best of my abilities. I just want a company that is as passionate to taking care of their travelers as I am to taking care of my patients.

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Re: New to these forums

Welcome, Scott, and congrats on your squatters rights!

I hope that your questions can be answered. Feel free to drop a post when you can.

'Cat'

You know, ScottW, with all that patient care experience, you COULD just go to nursing school and become a nurse...

Just had to throw that out there. I'm actually still in school myself, so I don't know anything about the travel companies, but I hope you find a good one that will take care of you. :luck:

That I may need to look into someday J but I do appreciate the thought.But for now I must get going on an assignment soon =)

PS Hey cat do squatters get to hang in the nurses lounge

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Sure you can! I don't see any problems with it.

'Cat'