Thread: Michigan Nursing Students?

Michigan Nursing Students?

Any Nursing Students From Michigan?

Re: Michigan Nursing Students?

I'm a senior in high school but possibly/probably going to university of michigan. Did you go to school in michigan?

hi courtney..its really hard to get in to UM...yes I graduated from warren..wat high school do you go to?

I go to Huron High school in Ann Arbor.

oh wow...thats like an hour away from here..hehe..so your going to u of m right after high school or are you gonna do some community college first before going to U of m?

I'm going to U of M straight out of high school. I got into their nursing program, but I'm also debating between that and University at Buffalo's nursing program. Buffalo is pretty far away...so I'm not really sure what I'm gonna do.

r u kidding me? go to U of M..if i was the one who got into their nursing I wouldnt even think twice...id go there in a heartbeat...I

Really? I mean I know U of M is 3rd in the nation for their nursing program...but its a 4 year program instead of like 2 years of prenursing and then 2 years of nursing. I kind of wanted the other type of program so I could do a study abroad or take more classes in things that I wanted. I don't know...does it really matter where you go for undergrad? U of M's nursing program is no doubt amazing, but they don't give you much freedom for taking classes outside of nursing. Everything is kind of planned out for you, and even your freshman year you start nursing classes.

Lighten up little one, if you have questions ask your advisor at UM they will talk to you about such things. (PSST: it's the job they wanted)

I cant speek for Buffalo but I can transfer from Michigan to any state in the union except Callifornia and work as a nurse. don't know what your priorities are but you may want to concider this little bit of info especialy if you want to travel.:luck:
    "BECAUSE I SAID SO" IS NOT A GOOD ENOUGH REASON.