Thread: please help me..

Red face

im planning to take my cgfns this coming july11 and my NCLEX RN EXAM on july 30....please give me study tips on how to pass
    .I have here now Saunders comprehensive review book. Im reading it since January. in March im going to start my Q n A using the Saunders QnA book n lippincot billings QnA...Guys I dont know if what Im doing or my plan is ryt. Is cgfns and nclex have a big difference? I dont know what strategy or what book to use..Some told me that CGFNS is more on memorization whilke NCLEX is more on critical thinking/..what do you think is the best thing i should do?which exam should I take first?What book will you recommend?please guys..thank you..please do email me.. chie23mottaka85@yahoo.com. thank you

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Re: please help me..

Quote Originally Posted by mottaka View Post
    im planning to take my cgfns this coming july11 and my NCLEX RN EXAM on july 30....please give me study tips on how to pass
    .I have here now Saunders comprehensive review book. Im reading it since January. in March im going to start my Q n A using the Saunders QnA book n lippincot billings QnA...Guys I dont know if what Im doing or my plan is ryt. Is cgfns and nclex have a big difference? I dont know what strategy or what book to use..Some told me that CGFNS is more on memorization whilke NCLEX is more on critical thinking/..what do you think is the best thing i should do?which exam should I take first?What book will you recommend?please guys..thank you..please do email me.. chie23mottaka85@yahoo.com. thank you
    :waving: Hi, mottaka! For information on the CGFNS, please check out this link: Commision on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS) It pertains a bit to your classes, and is a predictor of how you will do on NCLEX. Of course, you will need to take the CGFNS test first.

Good luck, and keep us posted on how you do.

'Cat'

I took the NCLEX here in Dallas Tx. Feb 9, 07 and passed!! I did the Saunders review and the Kaplan. I found the Kaplan to have more challenging questions and therefore I believe it was more useful to me. Hope this helps and good luck.
    Craig

Re: tnx craig

i was really upset, because we nid to have our retake of our nursing exam here in the Philippines because of the leakege issue.My plan to take CGFNS and NCLEX is ruined.Im very dissapointed

I recently took the Nclex and passed after 75 questions. At first I thought that it shut down because I had failed miserably, but I guess all that studying paid off.

I have started a blog about the Nclex exam and the Visa screen process as I am looking to move from Canada to the US this year. I would be more than happy to provide any help. Let me know.
    You won't be anywhere else TOMORROW if you don't take action TODAY.

http://nursingandthenclex.blogspot.com/