Thread: New Assignment

Wink New Assignment

:39: Hello! Just wanted to say that my contract is up, or should I say I have ended by contract early by dicontent on the part of the hospital through write up's galore, too too too paper happy. I felt like my license was always on the line and also my dissatisfaction with my previous company. So I am looking for a new job, a new agency, a new recruiter and a new company. I am soo tired of filling out all of the paper work. It's a shame you
    cant go to one site and have them pull from there. I am looking for step-down, possibly ICU if not too intense. I would love to do OB if someone would be willing to train me. I have 14 yrs experience from ICU/PCU/Tele/LTAC-vent dependent patients. I love working with neuro patients and they would definitely be at the top of the list. I work very hard with my neuro patients: CHI, MVA/Trauma, Spinal Cord injuries, strokes;I am 110% committed. Anyway, I would love to get into some place like this and would definitely consider a full time position. I am licensed in NM, CA, CO and other places but those are the only places I am interested in at this time. I am 1 7p-7a nurse and am looking for an assigment toward the middle of March. I would like to do a 13 week assignment somewhere in these areas while it is winter and there is snow then possibly head back out to California for the Summer, possibly Santa Barbara. I also am looking to make $32/hr with furnished housing. If there is anything out there that sounds promising - let me know. Donna Crowder d_chisolm@hotmail.com

Re: New Assignment

Hi Donna,
    Sorry to hear that you had to leave your current assignment...sounds like it was a difficult situation. When you have a few minutes, please call me to discuss travel assignments in California. I can be reached at 866-296-3247 or by email dgubitoso@travelphp.com.
    Take care -- talk to you soon!! Donna Gubitoso