Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nclex tutor needed !!!

Re: Nclex tutor needed !!!

Why do you need a tutor? If you need some help, try on your own first, why? because when you take the exam there is no tutor, you are on your own. You can do it. Good luck!

To MICU-RN #8:

Hello there are you still available for questions about taking the NCLEX exam? I too have taken it before without success and am now looking to take it again. What is the best advice you can give me?

Also does anyone know of any private tutor nurses who would be willing to coach for the NCLEX? I am looking for one in Cleveland, Ohio.

Thanks! Hope to hear something soon!

NCLEXexpert

If you are in the New York City area call 718-781-6266 or email nclexinstructor@yahoo.com. Small group sessions given every weekend.

I serve the Miami area for NCLEX tutoring, as well as students in school too! RNtutorMiami@gmail.com

Anyone needing a tutor for nursing school or for the nclex exam. Please visit my website @ nurseme2knowledge.com

im a charge LPN and I have a BSN but have failed the RN 2x. I desperately want to pass the RN very badly but im out of school almost 5 years =(
    im in Nassau/Queens area, but i will travel if anyone knows of a tutor or great review class that provides not only test review but CONTENT review as well.
    Please respond if you know of someone, much appreciative

Dear NCLEX candidates:

The best preparation for this exam is practice. Get ANY NCLEX book, I used Barron's but they all have practice CDs, and take an exam FIRST- they all have several, BEFORE using the study guide. When you score the exam you will find your weak areas and one of the most effective study techniques is to immediately review the incorrectly answered questions and their rationales. THEN go to the study guide and concentrate on those weak areas. When you feel you're ready, take another exam and repeat the process of review. Be warned: Blindly studying everything is inefficient because you spend time reviewing things that you're ALREADY solid on which increases anxiety and wastes time. By the time you take all of the practice questions you will feel pretty confident and definitely be ready for the NCLEX.

Good luck,

R

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12