Thread: hello OK forum

hello OK forum

Hello OK nurses! I am the Iceman and an Rn from Edmond,OK. I work In OKC. I'm looking to some good discussion on this forum. Nice to be part of it.

Thanks- Iceman72

Re: hello OK forum

We're glad to have you man!

If you play golf, let me know and we'll hit the links sometime, on me!

Hey Aaron- I suck at golf! LOL! Do you like UFC? It was on last night through pay per view. It was AWESOME! Captain America Randy "The Natural" Couture Slaughtered Tim " The Maine-iac" Slyvia. He took his precious Heavy Weight titl belt from him. It was like watching a Rocky movie. Couture is 6'2 and 220 lbs while Sylvia is 6'8 ad 285 lbs. Also, Randy is 43 years old and Tim is only 30. All the odds were against the Natural but he silenced them all. Did you know that Couture went to Oklahoma State in the late 80's-early 90's? He wrestled for them and earned dual degrees as well as a couple national college titles.

later-Doug

Yeah, I didn't get to watch it as my parents were in town and yesterday was my daughter's birthday party so I kinda had to "entertain" for the evening. I would have liked to watch it at Fox and Hound but had to pass...

Sylvia is like 6'8" 265. I think Couture was giving up 45 pounds. He damn near knocked him out in the first five seconds with that punch.

Dude comes out of retirement at what 43 years old and just totally dominates. That's pretty crazy.

I think he was at osu for three years. I'm not sure if he ever won a wrestling title though. I think he finished second a couple of times.