Thread: RNs reject decerification

Thumbs up RNs reject decerification

Good news...... Tri-City Medical Center's 702 RNs will remain members of the California Nurses Association....... :goodjob: :iwin: :cheers: http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2007..._782_28_07.txt

justatraveler

Re: RNs reject decerification

Quote Originally Posted by mared View Post
    Good news...... Tri-City Medical Center's 702 RNs will remain members of the California Nurses Association....... :goodjob: :iwin: :cheers: Tri-City nurses vote to stay in union - North County Times - Coastal -
    Stopunions - Home

Unionization and certification goes hand in hand. To provide state of the art nursing care nurses need representation outside the big business we work for. It is in the same boat as the legal insurance the hospital provides for nurses. Guess who gets the finger pointed at them an takes the fall for anything that goes wrong. United we stand, divided we fall. Unionization all the way. Could say more but must get back to my Issues and Trends Class.

Thumbs down Re: RNs reject decerification

Quote Originally Posted by justatraveler View Post
    there's a problem with your thinking........:endof:

justatraveler

Quote Originally Posted by mared View Post
    there's a problem with your thinking........:endof:
    Unlike you I try not to think get's me in trouble every time. I believe. Stopunions - Home

They ruined most of the manufacturing, airline, and many other industries etc in this country why not the medical field.

Are they keeping out foreign nurses or stopping patients from going to plush Asian hospitals for medical care.

Also, do they really want full staffing? Of course not, they aren't gonna work themselves out of a job.

Just another useless layer of corrupt management. IMHO..:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Smile Re: RNs reject decerification

Look at Ca. and N J and what unionization has done for the nurses. Drastically decreased the unsafe patient ration to nurse. That is putting patient safety first. I am not looking at other situations, just the one that saves patient lives and nurses license. Right now unions have it all going for them. :endof:

justatraveler

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo View Post
    Look at Ca. and N J and what unionization has done for the nurses. Drastically decreased the unsafe patient ration to nurse. That is putting patient safety first. I am not looking at other situations, just the one that saves patient lives and nurses license. Right now unions have it all going for them. :endof:
    Unions can not produce nurses. And they don't want to. California has the highest number of travel nurses per capita. So all the unions did was give your jobs to travel nurses. :houra: :houra: :houra:

Those nurses make great money and live in a low cost of living state such as Texas and actually make out better than Cali nurses.