Thread: Start, Starting your own Nursing AGency Registry B

Start, Starting your own Nursing AGency Registry B

Start, Starting your own Nursing AGency Registry Business. Complete guide for nurses,rn,lpn or whoever wants to start their own nurse agency travel business. Make a fortune in this billion dollar industry. http://www.nursesbiz.com

Thumbs up Re: Start, Starting your own Nursing AGency Registry B

Whether you are starting a Nursing Agency , Nurse Registry, Nurse Staffing Agency or becoming and Independent Nurse Contractor , this "How To Start Your Own Nursing Agency" is for you. This guide offers step by step business plans for setting up your own nursing business. Whether your goals are to become an Independent RN contractor or to set up a business in nurse recruitment services this package covers all 50 states and is jam packed with new additional products and services, making it the most comprehensive guide offered on the internet today. Also includes 23 essential software such as: Peachtree Accounting Software, Business Plan Creator, as well as access to over 3,800 legal forms, searchable database of over 22,000 Hospitals and Nursing Homes to market your service, and over 100 nurse agency specific forms necessary to start your own business in health care services.

Visit us at http://www.nursingbizguide.com

Exclamation Re: Start, Starting your own Nursing AGency Registry B

Many nurses are frustrated in their profession because they feel that choices are limited, income is inadequate and there is no respect for their professional ability. This is one of the greatest times in history to become a nurse. More and more nurses are becoming aware that career options are available which have never existed before. Who says that a nurse has to work for an employer. Why should you split your profits with a “middleman” Nurses you do the work you deserve the pay.
    Independent Nurse Contractor is one that is taking the nursing profession to new heights. Nurses you can double, even triple your income, increase your choices as to how often, when and where you practice, gain professional autonomy and best of all achieve the career satisfaction you once had. Get rid of the “middleman” and enjoy the many benefits that you deserve. Visit http://www.independentrncontractor.com
    Start your own Nurse Agency or better yet work as an Independent Nurse Contractor visit http://www.independentrncontractor.com

Re: Start, Starting your own Nursing AGency Registry B

I am a Canadian of Indian origin and currently living in India. I am trying to set up a Nursing Agency for recruiting Indian nurses to work abroad, mainly in Canada. Any feedback on how to set up a business would be greatly appreciated. I have sent an email to Nursesbiz.com and waiting for their reply. As much as internet has made our lives easier, it has also created fly by night operators who are out to make a quick buck, and I am worried about losing my shoe string budget on these sites. Look forward to any helpful suggestions.:spam:

Re: Start, Starting your own Nursing AGency Registry B

Quote Originally Posted by Sunisairam View Post
    I am a Canadian of Indian origin and currently living in India. I am trying to set up a Nursing Agency for recruiting Indian nurses to work abroad, mainly in Canada. Any feedback on how to set up a business would be greatly appreciated. I have sent an email to Nursesbiz.com and waiting for their reply. As much as internet has made our lives easier, it has also created fly by night operators who are out to make a quick buck, and I am worried about losing my shoe string budget on these sites. Look forward to any helpful suggestions.:spam:
    Sounds like a project for an experienced entrepreneur. Between the human resources and immigration issues involved, it does not sound like a small undertaking.

Not impossible either, but definitely something You'd need experienced people working on. It is like bringing people over from the Phillipines, it is a long arduous process.

Andrew Lopez, RN
    http://www.nursefriendly.com