Thread: American Traveler??

American Traveler??

Has anyone hear of American Traveler? I have also been in some contact with Talemed and Premier Healthcare Professionals. Anyone have any input of these? I went with Martin Fletcher to begin with and obviously am not going to return working with them.

Re: American Traveler??

My wife and I both use American Traveler. We have been with them for one year now. They seem to have a lot of jobs available. They seem to be one of the few that I have found that have two jobs available in the same hospital, at the same time, during the same shift. Their pay is comparable to other companies pay. They offer a yearly bonus after you have been with them for a year ($1000 per year - max at $5000 after five years). The only problem we have had is they use Great West for health care insurance. We have a daughter that is still in college that is on our plan. They have high copays, high deductables, and poor coverage. It covers the big stuff but will nickle and dime you on the small stuff. They reinburse for licensure, pay good mileage, and more. The reinbursements are always in my next pay check. I have never had to wait.

I would recomend them however. If you are interested, click on my user name and private message me. I can give you my name and our recruiter's name. She is awesome. Everything she promises comes true. :houra:

Cool Re: American Traveler??

I have worked for American Traveler for 3 1/2 years. I find them to be competent and willing to work with travelers. I did have an oji, and they worked with me when the hospital refused to let me work while on restricted duty. I know there are plenty of other companies that do pay better. I have stayed with American Traveler due to them working with me.