Thread: L&D Nurse looking to Travel

L&D Nurse looking to Travel

Tell me... what are my options. I am very interested and looking for a dependable, trustworthy company with great pay for my sepcialty as well as good locations. Also, would love som info on the different travel companies.

Re: L&D Nurse looking to Travel

You have a lot of different options, especially because LD is one of the most sought after specialties right now. IF you are interested in Fresno CA, I have a position that is paying an $8000 completion bonus as well as $29 an hour. It also includes health insurance after the first 30 days as well as travel reimbursement up to $225 each way and a private 1 bedrm or shared 2 bedroom apt. If you would like more info on this, please call me at 888-819-5306 or e-mail me at the address below. Also if you e-mail me or call me, I can send you an information packet so you can read and find out for yourself all the benefits we offer.

Thanks,

Marci Herman

Hello we have many open assignments that might work for you. We have various L&D assignments in California. In Northern Cali we pay 48$hr and 44$/hr in Southern Cali. We also have a great L&D assignment in New Mexico paying 40$/hr. We also have L&D in Ohio at various facilities throughout Central and Southern Ohio. We also have LD assignments in other states so pleasee contact me if you would be interested in more information. Thanks and good luck on your search,
    Steve Schlegel
    Trustaff,Inc.
    877-880-0346 toll free
    steve@trustaff.com
    www.trustaff.com

You certainly should have a variety of opportunities. We offer super benefits, housing and pay for our RN travel positions.I have two travel opportunities in CO right now...great pay, great facility.

Contact me at 877.998.9930 ext 248
    Dee Yates
    TechStat
    dyates@techstat.com

Hi!

I currently have L and D positions at a terrific hospital in Stonybrook, NY on Long Island. Very traveler friendly facility in Suffolk county near the water. The pay is $33 per hour plus paid private housing or a genreous housing subsidy. We offer available benefits, weekly pay with direct deposit, 401k plan,travel reimbursement,24/7access to our staff and a really nice, honest recruiter (lol!!).

If you are intersted in this position,please contact me. Hope to hear from you and have a nice day!

Patti Azoto
    Lloyd Healthcare Travel Staffing
    Pazoto@lloydstaffing.com
    www.lloydhealthcare.com

If you are still looking for an L&D position I have a great paying assignment in Southern CA. The position is paying $36hr + paid private housing + travel for a guaranteed 48hrs a week. The assignment is only 6 weeks long and they are looking for someone ASAP. If you are interested and need more information, give me a call or send me an e-mail.
    Thanks,

Hi,

My name is Eric I have been a Nurse Recruiter for the past 9 years. I work for a large consulting company. My company has the top offering's in the country. For example. We are working with a top hospital in the New England area and we are offering large sign on bonus and cross training opportunities with top teaching hospitals. We have positions in all areas. If you are interested in hearing more just shoot me an email and I will get you some information. These are not TRAVEL Positions. We are working with Full Time positions.

Eric Lewis
    Sr. Healthcare Consultant
    Aquent Healthcare Solutions
    52 Second Ave
    Waltham, MA 02451
    Phone: (781) 522-8207
    Fax: (781) 890-5753
    Email: elewis@aquent.com
    Web: www.aquent.com

Take a look at our benefits and testimonies at www.cirrusmedicalstaffing.com. We'll be good to you! Right now we have 9 openings in NM, MO, TX, NH, AZ, CA, AZ, ID and DC.

Hello, we currently have a great L&D position in the Palm Springs CA. area. We offer a very competitive compensation package. Hourly pay is $35/ hr, with paid fully furnished private housing. If interested please contact me with any questions.

Pete Hoppe
    Integrated Nursing Alliance
    888-411-4462 x 1007
    phoppe@inanursing.com
    inanursing.com