Thread: Is it possible to travel?

Smile Is it possible to travel?

I was wondering if it's possible to sign on with a company & go to different locations for the summer months. Would I have to go agency to do this?

Re: Is it possible to travel?

:luck: :luck:
    Quote Originally Posted by vonda1975 View Post
    I was wondering if it's possible to sign on with a company & go to different locations for the summer months. Would I have to go agency to do this?
    As an RN you hold the strings to your career.

You can go just about anywhere for just about any time frame if you can stand firm and negotiate well.

Some nurses do travel and agency at the same time. I've never needed to do that because I work 55-60 a week now at my travel jobs.

There is a nursing shortage. And I know there's just a shortage of nurses who won't work in the present conditions for the money they've been offered. But many won't work for any amount of money...:luck: :luck: :luck:

ABSOLUTELY it is possible to travel for summer months. And I highly recommend it. Try getting some info at www.travel-nurse-jobs.net, and www.nurse-travel.net. Might be able to help you out....Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by vonda1975 View Post
    It might be possible to switch locations for a short period of time, depending on your employer. However, if you're going to do this, you might as well enlist the help of a professional who can get you the ideal job and make the entire process a lot easier on you. You'll be able to choose from a variety of locations and dialysis companies, I'll set up housing, pay for your travel and pay you more per hour!

Give me a call if you want to find out more!:houra:

Connie Huynh
    Foundation Medical Staffing
    (800)774-9251 ext 122
    connie.huynh@foundationmedicalstaffing.com