Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need new travel agency

Need new travel agency

Hello,
    I am currently on my first assignment with AMN. I need a new company. Any ideas anyone???

Thanks

Member Extraordinaire

Re: Need new travel agency

I've just started my second assignment with RN Network- they have been really good to me. If you have any more specific questions, or would like my recruiter's name & number/e-mail, send me a private message & I'll try to help.

www.procareusa.com I worked for this company in the past have not heard anything bad. Housing excelent.

Wink Re: Need new travel agency

I'm asked this question alot so I've put a web form in my website that will automatically blasts you directly to my favorite recruiters from my favorite companies which is a minority group of all companies listed on my website but still a good assortment. I use to blast people to all companies like I did to find everything out there but it became time consuming to deal with alot the worthless recruiters from low paying rigid companies so I just kept the most responsive, flexible and supportive recruiters with a good track record from my own experience and muiltiple reviews of others over 4 years. Doesn't mean you shouldn't thoroughly check out each and every assignment with questions I have listed on my site as well as your own but the recruiter you have I believe is critical. When you first start out like I did you are calling up companies and usually get assigned to whoever and may be passed around over time until you luck out with a great recruiter. Being a Psych RN Traveler I've had to communicate with alot more companies and recruiters testing a number of recruiters out based on reccomendations from other Travelers, my experience with them and such.

CJ Jones, RN Traveler

Call Robison Medical Resource Group in Tulsa. They Rock!!!!

Hi NurseLisa,

I am with Travel Nurse Across America (TNAA)... They are GREAT! They have been there when I needed them. If I have a question, I email my recruiter and she almost always emails back instantly! If you are interested send me a private message and I'll give you the details. Also, I'll be happy to answer any questions I can or I'll just give you her name and number and you can call her.

I hope you really consider TNAA, they work well with their staff. They are listed on the Highway Hypodermics "Ultimate List of Travel Companies" with a score of 17 out of 20! One of the missing "syringes" is under the WEEKLY direct deposit... they direct deposit every TWO weeks, so it doesn't give them a syringe b/c its not every week.

Good Luck with your search,
    Dw

Check out Emerald Health Services - toll free 800 917 5055 x 103 and speak with Suzie Oakley

Yes, I agree - go to Emerald Health Services and ask for Suzie Oakley - she'll take good care of you!

Terry Brown and Soakley, Could you please give some details. Why is Suzie so good? What specifically does Emerald offer that makes them so great? Details please.

Thanks a million!!!

Kathy Warren
    (aka Helen the Cat)
    :shades_smile:

I have worked with a newer company called Invictus. Had some problems with the recruiter. After the contract was over and vowed never to use them again, I was informed by the Director that the recruiter was fired. They are trying very hard to make up for the bad experience & I will probably go with them again. Besides, the pay is the highest I have seen because they kepp their margins on the low side. This is what I like about the smaller companies. The large ones have too much overhead which has to come out of your pay.
    :houra:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast