Thread: Cross Country

Smile Cross Country

Does anyone have any opinions about Cross Country? Do they treat their travelers well. Do they pay them adequately? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Cross Country

Go with Nova pro the sister company. They share the same database and pay better. There are alot of good companies out there. I can blast your profile out to all of them no charge and they respond to you directly.For Nova Pro go with Amy Miranda.

CJ Travel NurseToolbox

Cross Country stinks. I've been with them for a year and I've had two assignments with them and currently going on my third. This will be my last one. I feel like I'm getting cheated out of the pay I could be receiving from other companies. Other travelers I've spoken to are shocked when I tell them the rate CC pays. I'm actually telling my friends who want to do travel nursing to take it for the travel and to expect a pay cut if they take that route. What is the difference between the equivalent and the effective pay rate. I was told I would be getting one pay and ended up with another because the first one was labeled as the equivalent and not the effective one. I've done the calculations and I will be making 2000 after taxes a month. I will not be going back to CCT ever.

I worked w CC back when the nurse had to pay a litte money for housing until you had worked so many hours. So then I learned other companies gave free housing and left CC. But also I had a problem on a job and they did not CARE!!!!!!!!!!:bite me:
    Now regarding pay, I request the company to send me a breakdown of pay w tax advantage and also my net pay, so I know my weekly pay.
    CC has alot of jobs but pay is less. Try RNNETWORK and MEDICAL SOLUTIONS AND CIRRUS.. PM me for recruiters.
    Just move on

Yea, I definitely give the thumbs up to rn network! Great pay and they ALWAYS took good care of me.

I have been with CCTC for 5 yrs now and have no complaints. My recruiter has been phenomenal in getting me the assignments I have wanted and then frequently following up by phone or email to make sure all was well. The housing I have had has been some of the best of all agencies. They like any company in these times is feeling the pinch from hospitals scaling back on travel positions. Their pay is relative to the area you are in. If travelers aren't flexible, they will price themselves right out of the industry.