Thread: The Gate Keeper

The Gate Keeper

Can anyone help? I seem to have a slight problem when it comes to marketing my services. The Gate Keeper! I deliver brochures and CD Roms by either mail or Direct delivery and many times the gate Keeper does not pass on my information. How do you guys get by the Gate Keeper?
    Randy

Re: The Gate Keeper

Hello Randy,

One solution is to bypass the gatekeeper and put the information where the people will find it when they are looking for your services, similar to them looking in the Yellow Pages.

Since the Yellow pages typically don't have a section for Vascular Access or PICC Lines, you can advertise on the search engines.

One of the best deals out there are Pay Per Click Search Engines. Where you bid a certain amount per click (visit to your site), and when people go searching for the terms you bid on, your site will appear in the results.

For instance, bid a nickel per click on "PICC Line" then if 100 people click and look at your website, services, it has cost you about $5.00 in advertising and if only one person becomes a client, you've made a lot more than the $5.00 you spent.

I like that the search engines like the Yellow Pages are available 24 hours/day, 7 days/week. Some will let you target your advertising to specific states or regions.

You can find more information at http://www.payperclicksearchengines.com

Andrew Lopez, RN
    http://www.nursingentrepreneurs.com