Joys and Sorrows of Living with Adult Autism | Adult Autism
Hello! I have written a book called: Joys & Sorrows of Living with Adult Autism! The book tells of our first six years of marriage! Most of the book is about my husband's experiences with Nurses, Hospitals and Doctors. I believe this book would be VERY beneficial to nurses and anyone who has to deal with Autism or Aspergers in any way. My book is full of ideas that I have found that work in calming my husband's anxiety! The Autistic person can be like Temple Grandin (who does not like to be touched) or like my husband (who needs to be mothered and touched to calm him down) They can not even feel pain or they can be oversensitive to pain like my sweet dear Autistic husband! Autism is a Spectrum disorder, they can be on either end!
Brian is the star of my book! It is like being married to a two year old stuck in a man's body! (socially and emotionally) I get the joys of being a mother and a wife!
If anyone would like me to speak to their group about Autism just let me know! You can email me at bigberthaevans@yahoo.com or call me at (870)423-6112. I would just love to help educate people about Autism!