Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Semester Finals are this week

Re: First Semester Finals are this week

Nursing school is so neat. You do make life long friendships. 10 years after you graduate you will run into some one at a seminar. I was at my old school the other day for some computer classes and was looking at my class pictures hung in a hall. There were a lot of people that I wondered what happened to them

[ QUOTE ]
    1mg.epi said:
    One other thing I can't stand, THE CRAMMER. I had a study group. One or two of the people would always miss a Saturday now and then. This one kid (I was 38 yo in school) called me and told me he was riding in bicycle races all weekend. He wanted to come over and CRAM for the test in the morning. I told him I was on my way out to have a few drinks and do some dancing. he had his priorities, and one of them was not Nursing School. Well he failed, and what came out of his mouth I could not believe. "It was the teacher who made the stupid test. " DAHHHHHHHH!. He even felt "they" were out to fail him.

GET A GRIP BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[/ QUOTE ]

If ever tried to cram for a test I'd be setting myself up for an F. Could never cram, too much stress - I find I'm far better off if I study during the semester rather than last minute studying such as a week before the exam.

Yep, definitely no craming here...during my first degree (Recreation and Leisure) that's the only way that I knew how to study...I never had to really study in highschool, but now...there is no cramming. If I try that I get no sleep...or at least less than if I actually study for more than that last week. I have a few sleeping problems, but hopefully they will get worked out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12