Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the site

the site

I think it looks great Aaron, the format is a bit different and will take some getting used to, but nothing most nurses can't manage. Thumbs up!

Re: the site

Thanks for the thumbs up! Spread the word. Once you get used to it, it is so easy to use and you can do lots with the features. And we will add plenty more as we go.

Keep up the good work. I like your ideas. What a great site!

I know I am probably stepping on Aarons toes here, but I know he is away from his computer for a few hours and since he has been nice enough to grant me the privilege of being a moderator I don't thiink he will mind. On his behalf I'd like to welcome you to his site and encourage you to visit often. He has put in some long hours and I know he wants to have the site succeed.

You are not stepping on my toes. This is as much your forum as it is mine. Keep up the good work!

Great layout!
    Is it possible to see a list of viewers for a post?

are you asking how many people and who have viewed each post? You may click the who's online button at the top to see who is viewing what posts at the moment. Other than that, if you are looking for stats for your posts of jobs and such, I can view it under the admin screen.

If you have any other questions or need help with something, feel free to email me at shortbus@provalue.net or use the private message feature on this board by clicking my user name and selecting "send private message" at the bottom left, or go to your "my home" and select "send private"

Glad to have you aboard

OK - so I just found you a few days ago. Looks really good... but I need to learn to navigate the site ! I don't know if I put this in the right place or not....Hope to be a frequent visitor.

Thanks kegbat, I hope that you are a frequent visitor too! We've only been here for a few days so you found us right on time. You may post wherever you like. This was fine. Look for the rest of the site too be finished soon!

Hello, Aaron! I really do like the site. As Seabrook said, it takes a bit of getting used to (not much, really), but is very easy to navigate! Any pointers you can give me will be greatly appreciated!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast