Thread: pregnancy possible

Anonymous

pregnancy possible

I ended my period on the 7th dec. and i had indegestion following it for a couple of days. on the 15th i started to have similar menstreul cramps and they come and go. my stomach feels full or bloated.please help

Re: pregnancy possible

Try a pregnancy test or see your family doctor. A nurse or doctor can not assess a person over the internet or phone. A lot of us are good, not psychic. If you are female with a functioning "parts", and you have had unprotected sex, well YES!

Member Extraordinaire

maybe you got a little gas anything is possible but with a normal cycle ovulation is around day 14 but as said above if you're having sex without protection well YES you can probably wouldn't know it or have any symptoms yet.

I am sorry if I was a little blunt with my post. But, Ms anonymous need to get a little basic health teaching from a family Dr., OB/BYN, or state health department. Pregnancy is something very serious and if you are of menstrual age you should seek proper health education.
    I got a nurse call when I worked ER. The poor young lady was told by her "boy friend" that she could only get pregnant if she had an orgasm also. With much respect for her feelings I explained to her the facts. She cried so hard, you could not help but feel sorry for her.

I have one question, Who is educating our youth? I think the mature adult is out of the loop some where.

Member Extraordinaire

Educating our youth? I don't know sure wasn't the parents of the 14 yr old I delivered yesterday who were just thrilled...I know it happens but being thrilled about it is something else...Had a 18 yr old come in today at 30 weeks crying in pain had been hurting all day then when she started bleeding appeared...got her at 11:30 she delivered at 12:03. I love my job but sometimes you have to ask why. Or when the 14 yr olds friends are standing in front of the nursery window saying I want a baby too to their boyfriends. NO YOU DON"T

That is tooooooo sad!!!!