Thread: help me pls

help me pls

im new in this room, i took my bachellors degree in the philippines and i want to take up a RN but i dont know how to start the enrollment and tuition. is it recommended to take LPN first then jump to RN or just go straight to RN course?

what i heard was if u finish LPN course and take RN exam if u pass no need to take RN course coz u can be a RN if u pass their exam is that true?

pls help me to decide coz i want to go to scool this comming enrollment.

Re: help me pls

Quote Originally Posted by aprilgnann View Post
    im new in this room, i took my bachellors degree in the philippines and i want to take up a RN but i dont know how to start the enrollment and tuition. is it recommended to take LPN first then jump to RN or just go straight to RN course?

what i heard was if u finish LPN course and take RN exam if u pass no need to take RN course coz u can be a RN if u pass their exam is that true?

pls help me to decide coz i want to go to scool this comming enrollment.

If you plan on going to school in the United States, you will need a student visa FIRST.

Then you will need to contact the University you wish to attend and speak with their International Students advisor.

No, you cannot challenge the RN Board with an LPN certificate. You will need to go through an ACCREDITED RN school first, THEN sit for the NCLEX-RN exam.

Hope this helps.

Also, you may find more answers to your question(s) if you post this in the INTERNATIONAL NURSES forum.