I am very worried about nursing school. I was accepted to nursing school in January. AT Midwestern state University you are only allowed to fail two classes. Well I failed Health assessment. I am worried because it pushed me back a semester from my original graduation date. I have always wanted to be a nurse, and I don't want one class stopping me from pursing my dream. Sometimes I have trouble understanding the material, and sometimes I have test anxiety. I always narrow my answers down to 2 and pick the wrong one. If I cant understand Health assessment then it will only be harder for me through out nursing school. Next semester I have to learn how to do drug calculations and I am having trouble with that as well. Any good Ideas or websites that will help? Also I applied to the respiratory program and was accepted, but i don't want to accept it because nursing is my dream not respiratory. What should I do? Does anyone have any Ideas for good test taking skills, memory tricks, math calculations, etc....

I really want to do good next semester and don't want to fail any more classes. I want to use this failure as a lesson learned, because i had a hard semester. Is there anyone who's ever been in my shoes??????