Thread: Friday, June 1st, 2007

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Friday, June 1st, 2007

Good morning, everyone! It's June already; can you believe it? And it's Friday, also....who's working, and who is off? Anybody?

Cass, don't over-extend yourself, hear? Then again, I think you know what you're doing,

'Cat'

Member Extraordinaire

Re: Friday, June 1st, 2007

I'm not working today...got up and took my 8 yr old to football camp and walked 1 1/2 miles while he was playing and watched him some..then went to my parents who live across the street from the school and he crushed cans for grandpa (they take them to recycle and the kid gets the money) then he picked up a 5 gal bucket of rocks for $2 (grandpay pays him they are redoing the landscape and have lots of riverrocks dad wants to get rid of) Doing the Relay for Life tonight I'll probably go about 6-11pm then get home at midnight so I can get up to go to bed so I can work tomorrow.

Talking Re: Friday, June 1st, 2007

Hi, Cougar,
    I'm off today, came home last night to visit the hubby and am going back to work tomorrow in Rock Springs. Can't believe it's June 1 and I no longer have any teenagers at home.My son turned 22 and daughter 20 last month. Everyone have a great day!

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Several counties to the west of me are under storm/high wind watches. Just what I need.....AND on my weekend off. I guess chance of rain?! Oh, well. I am home safe and sound, and figure I can veg a bit. Should print out one of the worksheets i made for myself....for AIMS and Braden Scales. It's 'that time of the cycle' to do them both.

Singer, I hear ya...June already?

Member Extraordinaire

I was only at our relay for life about 2 hours. I took my 8 yr old with me as they were going to have lots of kids activities. He had a sudden stomach ache and explosive diarrhea we got to the bathroom but he didn't make it in all the way so we came home. I might get up early and go back before work in the morning.