Thread: Avoid the College Network!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Avoid the College Network!

The College Network sucked me in with a pay on time program, about $100/month, which I thought was a great deal, the total is about $5000, and at the end of my study, which I found to be a review of the entire LPN program, they had only assessed me properly in one area that agreed with Excelsior. So I had bought 8 books that were completely unecessary. When it came time for me to actually apply for Excelsior,they assessed me also for completed credits and all were accepted, contrary to The College Network's assessment. (Mind you TCN told me my credits were accepted while continuing to sell me all the books that would indicate I needed to cover everything all over again) Excelsior's program was just the semester step up like other brick and mortar colleges have, and none of the materials were covered by the College Network. So I have to buy yet more books. And still pay $895 yearly fee to Excelsior. Now I can save money finding books online. That's no problem. I'm a self starter, and was home schooled, that's no problem either. But The College Network sucks $5000 out of my account little by little and it's a total waste. I could have done a lot with that money, like pay Excelsior directly. I could have been done with the RN by now (two years) except for the money and waste of time.

Re: Avoid the College Network!

Dear Whisperingsage,

We are sorry that you feel this way about your purchase through The College Network.

If you would like to provide us with your Excelsior evaluation, we would be more than happy to adjust your contract based on their degree requirements. The College Network never looks to charge someone for course work that they have already completed.

If there is anything we can do to help please call Academic Support at 1-800-634-1443.

Thank You!