Thread: Hospital recommendations in KY or TN?

Smile Hospital recommendations in KY or TN?

Hi all! My husband and I are looking to relocate in the spring of '08 and have been considering moving to either KY or TN. We are not looking to move to a big city... actually, we're looking more towards the rural lifestyle (too much time near DC I suppose) close to the mountains and possibly a lake. Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone could recommend some good hospitals in either state that also match the above location description? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Hospital recommendations in KY or TN?

Well, I live in TN and it seems to sound like you are wanting to live in East TN. Thats where are the mountains and such are. I'm not much help there. I live in West TN! If you change your mind then i might be of some help!:luck:

i live in eastern TN tri-cities area. mountain state health alliance and wellmont run the hosp. in this area. my wife works for MSHA and she likes it. i did clinicals at a wellmont hosp. thats about the only experience i have. if you would like more info about these hosp. check out MSHA.com and wellmont.com. i can tell you the pay isnt that good in comparison to other states. the one good thing about TN is no state tax. also if you live in this area you have NC,TN, Va that boarder within driving distance. there are many beautiful mountains and lakes in this area. i really enjoy the rivers for fishing and boating.

Member Extraordinaire

I work in western Ky. If you want mountains go east in the west are lake barkley and Ky Lake. I like the Chattanooga TN area but don't know much about the hospitals there.