Thread: don't understand

don't understand

my co worker keeps flirting with me but never asks me out what gives? i'd like male input on this if possible.
    in order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't mearly try to train him to be semi-human. the point is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly dog. :o

Re: don't understand

I'm not a male, but maybe he's just a flirt. Maybe he enjoys your company...but doesn't REALLY want a relationship with someone he works with.

here's an update on the flirt. i passed by him and he said *****. then he was going on a trip to alaska and i told him to beware of moose because they'll trample you. he said he talked to someone who said they only do that in the mating season then he looked and me and said he's going to wear a football helmet and fight the moose because he wants some moose *****. but yet he won't ask me out. could it be because he's a manager of a dept and he fears it might be seen as harassment? do i have to ask him out? :rolleyes:
    i see they deleted the words i used. the words i used they deleted started with the letter p and ended with the letter y.
    in order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't mearly try to train him to be semi-human. the point is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly dog. :o

Member Extraordinaire
    hate that word just sound vulgar but if he'd say that to you I'd think that's as much harassment as asking you out but there probably is some rule about asking out somebody you supervise.

it's not harassment if you want to go out with him. i'm just as bad because i bend over in front of him as much as possible and i sit with my legs spread apart when i'm near him.

Member Extraordinaire

so if you want to go out then quit playing and ask him if he thinks you're playing and flirting then that's where it'll end up if you ask him and he says no then stop it if he says yes you've cut to the chase

but it's hard when you work with people because if you get turned down it's awkward. and i'm sure if you're a manager it's even more awkward.

Wow, this is a little convoluted. Ask him out. You are both adults. Of course it will be awkward if he says no, but without risk there is no reward. Personally I think you might want to tone down the flirting though... it might be perceived as unprofessional.

i asked that guy out and he said well i'm a manager i can't date anybody. what type of a person comes to work and talks about sex all the time then says well i'm a manager i can't date anybody? yet you can sit around and talk about sex all you want? maybe this should go on the psych forum. :rolleyes: