Thread: Hello

Hello

Looking forward to seeing what this forum is like. Would be nice to have an active forum that provides other men in nursing an avenue to vent and to learn of new opportunities!

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Re: Hello

:waving: Welcome to the site, defib! We do have a male Nurses Forum; I hope you drop by for the support. Hope you drop by often.

'Cat'

Hi defibvt and welcome to the forum.....I look forward to reading your posts in the future.......:houra:

Thanks guys! This is a welcomed surprise to get such a welcome so soon after making the post! I look forward to sharing further details and the trials and tribulations of my career! My near term goal is to finish my masters degree in nursing, any ideas would be greatly appreciated. My longer term goal will be to possibly do some travel nursing, when my son is in college or relocating to some other part of the country, as I am NOT a fan of Wisconsin (I lived 7 years in New Mexico, and visit family and friends in New York, Texas, Florida, Arizonia, Minnesota, California and North Carolina). So am pretty open to most parts of the country!

That's it for now, I look forward to hearing any suggestions and feedback!

Dan