Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi, I'm the FNG. Been in healthcare for about 10 years now. Was a corpsman in the Navy for five years. I served on the USS LaSalle (AGF-3) for a couple of years being foward deployed in Italy. I finished my time in Millington, TN. Since then I've moved back to my home state (Michigan) and started a ADN program last fall here in Grand Rapids. Also I have two bachelor degrees; one in History, and one in Healthcare Administration.

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Re: Hello

:waving: Nice to meet you, OldSquid; glad to have you with us! Sounds like you have some serious schooling behind you.

My husband and I were just up in the O. P. a few weeks ago....Michigan is a great place.

'Cat'

Quote Originally Posted by cougarnurse View Post
    :waving: Nice to meet you, OldSquid; glad to have you with us! Sounds like you have some serious schooling behind you.

My husband and I were just up in the O. P. a few weeks ago....Michigan is a great place.

'Cat'
    You must mean the UP. Yeah, it's great up there. My g/f went to Northern Michigan University for her BSN.

If figured since I was 18 I've been in college for all but about 4 years. One of these days I'm going to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Yeah, typo! I did mean the UP. Guess I was typing too fast.

Grow up? You mean we have to grow UP? :39:

'Cat'