Thread: Univ. of Texas Male Nurses Study Link

Univ. of Texas Male Nurses Study Link

Dear Ultimate Nurse.Com members,

My name is Dr. Aaron Rochlen and I'm a Psychology Professor at the University of Texas at Austin. I'm posting to invite male nurses to participate in a brief study on what obstacles remain for men in the nursing profession as well as more broadly their career and life satisfaction.

The study will take no longer than 10-15 minutes of your time. As noted in the consent form, the project has been approved by the IRB (Institutional Review Board) of the University of Texas at Austin.

Plese visit the following website to participate!

http://www.hostedsurvey.com/takesurv...?c=MaleNu91235

Thanks so much for your consideration and time..

If there is any concern or question about the legitimacy of this study (or me personally), feel free to send me an e-mail at aaron.rochlen@mail.utexas.edu or review my wesite at:

www.edb.utexas.edu/faculty/rochlen/ar.html

The results of the project will be posted to the blogs and websites that helped to recruit participants. I hope it will be a source of further discussion and reflection.

Thank you so much for your involvement in this project.. My hopes are that the results will be published in a professional journal and will add to the literature in this important area of research..

Take care - and thanks again for considering participating in this project.

Kindly,

Aaron Rochlen, Ph.D.

Quote Originally Posted by arochlen View Post
    Dear Ultimate Nurse.Com members,

My name is Dr. Aaron Rochlen and I'm a Psychology Professor at the University of Texas at Austin. I'm posting to invite male nurses to participate in a brief study on what obstacles remain for men in the nursing profession as well as more broadly their career and life satisfaction.

The study will take no longer than 10-15 minutes of your time. As noted in the consent form, the project has been approved by the IRB (Institutional Review Board) of the University of Texas at Austin.

Plese visit the following website to participate!

Hosted Survey

Thanks so much for your consideration and time..

If there is any concern or question about the legitimacy of this study (or me personally), feel free to send me an e-mail at aaron.rochlen@mail.utexas.edu or review my wesite at:

Aaron Rochlen, Ph.D. ~ Home

The results of the project will be posted to the blogs and websites that helped to recruit participants. I hope it will be a source of further discussion and reflection.

Thank you so much for your involvement in this project.. My hopes are that the results will be published in a professional journal and will add to the literature in this important area of research..

Take care - and thanks again for considering participating in this project.

Kindly,

Aaron Rochlen, Ph.D.
    Hello Aaron,

Sent you a PM.

BTW, thanks for posting this survey.
    Cary James Barrett, RN, BSN