Thread: Sunbelt Staffing Tampa FL

Sunbelt Staffing Tampa FL

Anyone work for Sunbelt? WHat are the pros and cons? Thanks BON

Re: Sunbelt Staffing Tampa FL

I worked with Sunbelt through 2 assignments. In the 2nd assignment, 2nd extension, they fired my recruiter and gave me someone who knew nothing about me or that I only had 2 weeks left in my assignment. Had to sign a 3rd extension, just to keep working. My recruiter didn't contact me the last 2 months of my contract. I wouldn't recommend the company.

Sunbelt Staffing appears to be a VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNQUALIFIED place. They were told FOUR (4) times to delete my information from their systems in Tampa because they presented themselves one way and then lacked to perform in another - very helter-skelter and unprofessional - so I did not want my professional name associated with them in any way. AGAIN, this a.m. a young woman called and could not even answer me WHO THE OWNER/CEO, etc. is of the company so that I may once again put a notice in writting to them to delete and shred ALL of my personal application information.

I DO NOT TRUST THEM BASED ON THE PAST SIX (6) MONTHS OF ANTICS!!!

These guys are sheisty and unprofessional. They do not care about ethics and they tried to weasel out of reimbursing me for my licenses and paid time off that I negotiated. They are unethical and unprofessional. I would not waste my time.

I have to agree with the above posts. I am having problems receiving pay.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO CONTACT THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND SUBMIT FORMAL COMPLAINTS AS WELL AS THE FLORIDA ATTORNEY GENERAL. THESE CROOKED ITIOTS WILL OBVIOUSLY NOT STOP UNTIL THEY ARE FORCED TO. THEY ALREADY OPERATE UNDER SEVERAL NAMES: Nurses, SunBelt Staffing and I cannot think of the other one that I know of!

As an employee of Sunbelt I worked for EMSI(Examination Management Services, Inc). I negotiated additional pay for work that took additional time through EMSI and they are also refusing to pay. So be aware.:nurse-hang:

Please read all the responses regarding sunbelt and you will know to stay clear of them and not trust or get involved with them. They need to be state investigated!!!